วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

The Contents of My Travel Bag

1st) I would try to solve even the smallest of bitterness in my heart, I believe that by focusing on happy things.
2) I can find only the word of life in my tongue.
3rd) I would prefer to be delayed, but surely as the arrival in advance but are fatal.
4th) I believe that God is more interested in how I would now rather than yesterday or tomorrow live.
5.) My goal in terms of someone to be a benefactor than a beneficiary, a trusteeany

I purchase the property, as a servant, from every position I am asked to keep, and a model

for every situation, I can belong.

A personal reflection

"I'm just selected, so I am. I can because I want to be replaced which replaced it. Until I asked to join our father in his eternal home in heaven, this is how I stay here on Earth. This is the flow of my life here and there. "

So this is for me to develop the attitude:
Thinknothing ...
-Do not say anything ...
-Do nothing ...
-Desire nothing ...
-Expect nothing ...

EXCEPT FOR THE glory of God.

And how should I relate to people all around me? Simply accept it as someone completely who he is and look at all the events that have happened to my life, as an essential element for my sanctification. Therefore, objections have no place in the vocabulary of my thoughts. Finally, I am not a "Gifted nothing?"



purses handbags chocolate recipe

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น