วันศุกร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Protect Your Clubs With Hard Golf Travel Bags

Do you have to travel and play golf? If so, you have a hard suitcase or a soft one? There are some important differences, advantages and disadvantages to both.

I'm sure you've seen serious cases holding golf clubs at the airport right? They are quite big to handle, and not too easily. I personally have never bought, but I wanted to find out whether it was more beneficial to have one or not, I had to Google and some surfing.

Man ... theseBags are not cheap! You can have up to $ 400! My clubs are very important for me, but .. geez, that's not a piece of change, right?

I came with was defense. That the only real benefit was true over a soft travel bag. With the way the luggage racks to throw around, makes the case hard sense, but there are some "mondo" soft cases such as the Club Glove, are that more than protect your clubs for many years.

Another think I like the soft bags you canto cram a ton of other items are. I have literally put 4 or 5 extra soft shoes, shirts and jackets in my travel bag. The bag is really bloated and still work.

The sinking of the hard travel case for golf is just that! They have a small room where you can throw a little more, but not much. Keep your clubs well, but that's it!

The bottom line is your priorities. Do you want your clubs to protect themax, or you want to max out the amount of the order, you can plug in your bag? "This is one of the key questions you must answer before you travel bags out into the world of golf.



computer bags in the bag

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น